Kara Lane has published multiple books on various subjects. The common thread in all her books is that she “cracked the code” on how to do something better – from thinking better to building a better wardrobe to creating a better life.
Her books include…
- The Thinking Game – A Winning Strategy for Achieving Your Goals
- The Smart Woman’s Guide to Style & Clothing – A Step-By-Step Process for Creating the Perfect Wardrobe
- From Photographer to Gallery Artist – The Complete Guide to Finding Gallery Representation for Your Fine Art Photography
- Simoni’s Gift – A Story about Your Purpose in Life
- Wake Up to Powerful Living – 12 Principles to Transform Your Life!
In addition to writing books, Kara Lane is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), and a Certified Professional Coach. She grew up in Indianapolis and received her bachelor’s degree in business from Indiana University, where she graduated with Highest Distinction. She currently lives in Carmel, Indiana, with her husband, Rick.